The firm was founded to fill a gap in the legal sector in the midlands and nationally, around high quality, cost effective and efficient commercial legal services offering in the small to medium enterprise markets. A firm designed for commercial work, filled with experts in the field who are able to provide a heavy weight service at a competitive rate. The firm incorporates the latest technologies in legal software and systems that are interactive for clients and third-party partners. These are essential tools for Parity Legal to maintain a high level of client service. The core foundations of Parity Legal stem from its ability to combine traditional legal practice with modern business tools.
Pension Schemes such as SIPP and SSAS
Landlord and Tenant Advice
Independant Legal Advice (ILA)
A firm designed to deal with all types of commercial property transactions comprised of over 30 years experience
We regularly handle commercial property acquisitions and have vast experience in dealing with all types of commercial property transactions.
We can help guide you through the complex process of buying commercial property and assist you with:
- Investigating legal title on your behalf.
- Advising you on the results of property searches and planning enquiries.
- Advising on and creating the appropriate form of acquisition legal documentation.
- Liaising with funders.
- Navigating you from start to finish.
We can provide advice and support in connection with the disposal of all types of commercial property and we have experience in dealing with individual properties as well as complex transactions concerning retail units, offices, warehouses and industrial sites including advice and assistance with disposal of part of property.
Landlord & Tenant Advice
We work with both landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial property leases and our services include:
- Granting leases on behalf of landlords
- Entering into leases on behalf of tenants
- Asset and property portfolio management
- Title due diligence
- Sale and leasebacks
- Applications for landlords’ consent
- Lease renewals
- Licences to assign, alter, underlet or change of use
- Assignments of leases
- Lease renewals
- Lease extensions
- Lease variations
- Rent reviews
- Lease surrender
- Issuing possession proceedings
- Service charges
- Landlord and Tenant 1954 Act Notices and Proceedings
Our experts have experience of providing property support in connection with various types of insolvency transactions, including:
- Asset Sale and Purchases
- Business Sales
- Lender Security
- Support for Insolvency Practitioners
- Transactions at an Under Value
- Security reviews
Our legal experts have vast experience of working on development projects and such expertise includes:
- Advising on conditional contracts
- Advising on option agreements
- Advising on promotion agreements
- Advising on exclusivity agreements / lockout agreements
- Advice in connection with planning agreements
- Restrictive covenants
- Development finance
- Infrastructure and site lay out agreements
- Site assembly
- Documents relating to overage and other profit-sharing arrangements
- Plot sales
- Negotiation of building contracts and sub-contracts, professional appointments and warranties.
Our legal experts have considerable experience in the acquisition of sites, which require planning permission for development, and our services includes:
- Advising on conditional contracts, option agreements and promotion agreements, which involve obtaining planning permission.
- Negotiating planning agreements.
- Advice in connection with planning permissions and their conditions.
- Advice in connection with agricultural tie property.
- Advice in connection with stopping up highways.
- Advice in connection with rights of light and dealing with deeds of release of rights of light and air.
Our team of experts can assist farmers and landowners with any of the following:
- Agricultural tenancies
- Conditional contracts, option agreements and promotion agreements
- Sales and purchases
- Wind and/or solar farm agreements
- Registrations including first and adverse possession
Our legal experts are experienced in dealing with the disposal or acquisition of commercial property, which are licensed premises.
Our experts have assistance with advising franchisees in connection with acquiring or leasing property for their franchise business.
Our experts have experience of assisting clients in the further education sector and provide legal advice and assistance in disposing of property assets on behalf of further education establishments as well as acquiring sites for new campus developments along with all associated legal work.
Our experts have experience within the healthcare sector and supporting GP practices, dental practices, care home groups and pharmacies with legal support in connection with their property assets.
Our team of experts can assist with:
- Preparing an auction legal pack in preparation for sale of a property at an auction.
- Review of the legal pack and provision of a summary report to you highlighting any fundamental issues.
- Transfer of completion funds to the vendor’s legal representative on the date of completion.
- Submission of an SDLT return to HMRC if required.
- Submission of an application for registration of the transfer to Land Registry following completion.
Pension Schemes such as SIPPs and SSAS
Our legal experts have built relationships with SSAS and SIPP providers and our experienced in acting for private individuals and companies in connection with their pension investments.
Independent Legal Advice (ILA)
We are at hand to provide independent legal advice in connection with personal guarantees, charges, loans, deed of postponement, letters of consent, asset finance, debentures and any other matters that require independent legal advice from a Lawyer.